Get Your COVID-19 Vaccine Today!
Visit https://www.vaccines.gov today and sign up to get your COVID-19 vaccine!
Are COVID-19 vaccines safe?
COVID-19 vaccines are not only safe, but effective! According to the CDC, COVID-19 vaccines are under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html
According to the CDC, If you are fully vaccinated you may resume pre-pandemic activities https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html
Key things you should know about the COVID-19 vaccines are:
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Anyone 12 years or older are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Go to https://www.vaccines.gov and sign up today or contact your local pharmacy.
- You may have side effects, and this is normal. Side effects are usually mild and normally go away in a few days.
- COVID-19 vaccines are FREE!
What You Need to Know About mRNA Vaccines
- mRNA vaccines are a new type of vaccine to protect against infectious diseases.
- mRNA vaccines teach our cells how to make a protein—or even just a piece of a protein—that triggers an immune response inside our bodies.
- The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain protections without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.
- They cannot give someone COVID-19.
- mRNA vaccines do not use the live virus that causes COVID-19.
- They do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.
- mRNA never enters the nucleus of the cell, which is where our DNA (genetic material) is kept.
- The cell breaks down and gets rid of the mRNA soon after it is finished using the instructions.